Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help please?

We have a 2012 i20 STYLE 5 DOOR HATCH (PB, PBT) 1.2 (63KW/86HP) and we need to replace the indicator relay as the lights flash on the dash, but we have no sound.

Anyone have any idea of the replacement part model number and possibly where we can locate one from please?

Natalie

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,298 Posts
Hi Natalie, welcome to the forum 00000732

I'm not familiar with the i20 but if the lights are flashing the sound obviously doesn't come from the turn signal relay, if the car even has one.

Are the other audible warnings working? Seatbelt warning chime, etc? On most modern cars the turn signal sound is played through the same speaker as the other warning chimes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Natalie, welcome to the forum 00000732

I'm not familiar with the i20 but if the lights are flashing the sound obviously doesn't come from the turn signal relay, if the car even has one.

Are the other audible warnings working? Seatbelt warning chime, etc? On most modern cars the turn signal sound is played through the same speaker as the other warning chimes.
I have a similar problem with my i20 in that the indicators work fine but no sound. However other warnings like seat belt warning OK. My thoughts are the electronics for the indicator sound or wiring. Has anyone had similar fault and a solution?
MLP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts