Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Hyundai Sonata SE

I need to replace the front right headlamp (wife his pole in parking lot). Looking around, I am seeing that there might be a difference between the GLS and the SE. Some places show the headlamp as a match for all 2011 Sonata models and others indicate different parts with the GLS having a white bezel and the SE/Limited showing a chrome bezel. I am not even sure what the bezel is on the assembly.

Do I need to be careful chosing the part?

Maybe someone upgraded to LEDs and has one lying around for an SE that they are willing to part with?

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Its all physically the same shape but the interior part might be a different color. The part under the outer plastic clear cover. I believe some are chrome-ish colored and others are a dark silver color.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yea, looks like there is a difference. RockAuto.com has pictures.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I upgraded mine. Have the OEMs safely stored. Sent you PM.

Those are the headlights I want to place on my car. Same color my sonata is as yours. So I see it will look great. Question where did you get yours? And was it plug and play or gotta mess with the wiring and if so was it easy?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Led head light for sale

i have a pair Led head lightfor sale custom made fix on your car. sale for $250 ea. dealer selling for $459+tax

I need to replace the front right headlamp (wife his pole in parking lot). Looking around, I am seeing that there might be a difference between the GLS and the SE. Some places show the headlamp as a match for all 2011 Sonata models and others indicate different parts with the GLS having a white bezel and the SE/Limited showing a chrome bezel. I am not even sure what the bezel is on the assembly.

Do I need to be careful chosing the part?

Maybe someone upgraded to LEDs and has one lying around for an SE that they are willing to part with?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
364 Posts
Those are the headlights I want to place on my car. Same color my sonata is as yours. So I see it will look great. Question where did you get yours? And was it plug and play or gotta mess with the wiring and if so was it easy?
Ebay, can't remember vendor. Do a search on ebay. here are some results:

Superb Arrogance Spear Angel Eye LED DRL Headlight for Hyundai Sonata 11 2012 | eBay

For 2009 2011 Hyundai Sonata LED Headlight with Angel Eye and Bi Xenon Projector | eBay

Plug and play, no additional wiring needed at all. Just need to remove front bumper which takes time and need to be careful.

Good luck ;)

·
Registered
920 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts