Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I could find a inexpensive front bumper cover that is painted. I was parking and there was a steel rod sticking out of a parking barrier and I didn't notice it and it ended up pulling my bumper and breaking one of the clips partially. or if someone has any fix ideas it would be nice ^_^

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone know where I could find a inexpensive front bumper cover that is painted. I was parking and there was a steel rod sticking out of a parking barrier and I didn't notice it and it ended up pulling my bumper and breaking one of the clips partially. or if someone has any fix ideas it would be nice ^_^
Check ebay

·
Registered
941 Posts
Replacement body panels are almost never sold painted. Probably the only way would be to get one from a junkyard in the proper color, even then it might not match exactly due to normal color variation between paint batches. Not to mention it probably would be in less than perfect shape.
If the only thing wrong with yours is a broken clip on the inside it may be repairable, check with a body shop.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a thread last week, about the same question. rockauto.com was recommended, but it was just primed.

I found another thread regarding a rear bumper (used the search function) and found an ebay vendor selling painted covers (front or rear) for $380 each.

Keep looking, it was only a few days ago that I saw the painted front covers for $380.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts