Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wandering if you guys could help me with instructions on how to replace/remove the red light on the front doors. I tried looking for a little hole for the screwdriver like that lights on top but that isnt the case here, do i have to remove the whole panel?
any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Remove the door panel to get at twist in socket..

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
^^ Yea^^^ WTHeck? Now I have to go look. If SBR is correct and I have no reason not to believe him, mine burns out I'll put some reflective tape on it. No wait, it is a reflector. LOL

He's right. Must be the same cleaning lady that designed the upper brake light assembly.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (craigbrooks @ Sep 23 2010, 10:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358379
^^ Yea^^^ WTHeck? Now I have to go look. If SBR is correct and I have no reason not to believe him, mine burns out I'll put some reflective tape on it. No wait, it is a reflector. LOL

He's right. Must be the same cleaning lady that designed the upper brake light assembly.

Craig, say it aint so........ I have never had occassion to mess with the lamp.... closest I get to it is when I gots to pull door panel for lock actuator replace, I just unplug the connector there a few inch from the bulb/socket assembly..

I'll have to look at next door panel remove, message me just before I start to take it off and remind me to have a better look at the thing..

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Sep 23 2010, 09:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358389
Craig, say it aint so........ I have never had occassion to mess with the lamp.... closest I get to it is when I gots to pull door panel for lock actuator replace, I just unplug the connector there a few inch from the bulb/socket assembly..

I'll have to look at next door panel remove, message me just before I start to take it off and remind me to have a better look at the thing..

I'll stay right on top of this one for ya! Yes sir by golly.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I have clear door light covers on the way from Korea, going to throw some bright LEDs in there for puddle lights.
The sides come off easy, remove all screws then lift it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts