Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI: I've created offline versions of the hyundaitechinfo "shop" manual for the YF models, all three years. They can be downloaded from here. The 2011 manuals should be available Saturday.

I was annoyed by hyundaitechinfo's tedious interface. I made manuals for the Accent RB models. I did it in a way that it's 99% automated, so I'm continuing to make manuals for other models. The original Accent thread is here.

I made ETM (electrical) manuals for the Accent too. Eventually I'll automate that part and make them for other models. If/when that happens, I'll post an update.

If anyone needs shop manuals for a different model, PM me.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
az2008 link does not work for me. I get IE cannot display message????
FYI: It failed for me once too, but now works.

They may have updated their DNS info which can lead to intermittent inaccessibility for a few hours.

In the 2-3 weeks I've used d-h.st, there have been a few outages. If it continues, I'll look at other hosts. But, I think all the free host services will be like this. (If anyone knows of a better host, let me know.).

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
thank you!

·
Registered
859 Posts
A HUGE thanks to az2008 for this! Should be stuck!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I downloaded all Sonata YF manuals az2008 created to keep them safe as there is malware on the site used to store them. I suggest you all do the same. Since he made them available for public download i see no reason we can't share them at a safer location with a HUGE thanks to him. Just for safe keeping they are on my drive and also on Google Drive as suggested by rafcie123 here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4TzbKVZWzLgVjlXNjhjdlE4cWs&authuser=0

Left click which one you want and then click download. Scanned all files with Malwarebytes & AVG= Clean.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Stuff having to with front turn signal lamps. And I would like to save a copy of the file, in case I need something later.

I'll check 2012, thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone had any luck downloading these lately? what format are they in? i downloaded on but its an .exe file. I was expecting a pdf is it safe?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I visited the site and it looks scary, click anywhere and you get a link wanting something or opening up a website somewhere.

Anyone have these somewhere safe? Specifically looking for the 2014 Sonata and 2014 Elantra.

Many thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts