Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not see a forum specifically for the Santa Fe Sport, so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

I am trying to replace the LED lightbulb in my 2015 SF Sport, but I cannot get the bulb housing out. There seems to be a brackets over the house, but it is NOT a spring-loaded one, as on the regular Santa Fe. There are two screws, but neither will budge, and I tend to believe they are not intended to be removed. I can find nothing on-line for help on the Santa Fe Sport. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, the owners manual only show how to remove traditional halogen bulbs, and not the HID on the Ultimate trim level.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Hm maybe they don't want people to get in and play around. I believe they have high voltages generated by the ballast. Don't know how high. I better google that one.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Fond this.
They look just the same as a normal bulb but this one might be a conversion not factory fit which have auto levelers.

Some people don't like Scotty Kilmer but I do because his garage and yard are just like mine. Junk everywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts