Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post after searching and coundn’t find answer.... Has anyone removed the plastic piece of trim part of the console in the footwell department. It has a hole near the firewall but I can’t figure how to actually remove it. I would like access to the back of the console to run some wires for a camera setup. I have attached a photo to assist. Thanks in advance if someone can help with my dilemma....

Attachments

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Hi there,

Best practices for requesting help:

Be sure you are in the correct forum for your vehicle.
Give the model year....Engine size...transmission type (auto or standard)
vin number can be very helpful.
Did you buy the vehicle new, if not, how many miles were on it when purchased? How many miles on it now?
Describe the problem the best you can.
Tell us what has been tried, if anything.
If the vehicle has been to a repair facility it would be nice if you can scan or take picture of the bill and attach it to the post.

This information can save a lot of time and get you the answers you need much faster.

Thanks and welcome aboard.

Reactions: RosemontCrest

·
Registered
167 Posts
First post after searching and coundn’t find answer.... Has anyone removed the plastic piece of trim part of the console in the footwell department. It has a hole near the firewall but I can’t figure how to actually remove it. I would like access to the back of the console to run some wires for a camera setup. I have attached a photo to assist. Thanks in advance if someone can help with my dilemma....
Here is my video to remove the central console.

https://youtu.be/lPyi5QYycF0

I dont remember correctly but i think you can simply pull out those two panels.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.