Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Not new but reading all these awesome posts. I got my White GT Sport 6MT back in March, happy with it. up here in Toronto, Canada

A few annoyances....they could have included the back up audible sound with the camera on this model and perhaps the Bluelink feature of nothing else..otherwise love the performance and fun to drive aspect..The Sonata i had was putting me to sleep while driving....

Question: How does one remove all the call history from the phone section? I cannot seem to find it in the manual, i could have missed it though.

As well, is anyone else experiencing bad Bluetooth mic issues where you or the caller or someone you have called cannot hear every second word. Dealer told me to update my phone software (i told him it is always up to dater as i worked for Rogers for years and am not a rookie at this (Samsung S8 by the way) I wanted to tell him he is an idiot but, i digress.

Thanks for any guidance.

Greg

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi, I have to agree that there are certain things I wish the Hyundai manual could had explained better. Maybe I'll start new thread on that subject.

Anyways, I'll try answer your questions, I haven't figured it out but i did this. I have Samsung S6 and I cleared out my phone recent calls but it didn't clear out of GTS. So I ended up removing S6 from the car's Bluetooth, than re-sync and it cleared out. It's a pain to see since that's the screen that shows up on car display first.

Also I don't want my phone contacts stored in the car system. If it does, how do you turn off that functioned an clear it? My mic seem fine, no issues like yours.

Is there a way to speak to text for text messaging through the GT mic system?

·
Registered
34 Posts
For speak to text - that would be a function of Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. I have an iPhone and when the phone is plugged in and CarPlay is active I push the spoken command button and talk to Siri. It should be the same on Android where if you push the spoken command button the Google Assistant activates and you can tell it to text. I do it all the time on the iPhone and it also reads me texts and I can respond.

·
Registered
95 Posts
For speak to text - that would be a function of Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. I have an iPhone and when the phone is plugged in and CarPlay is active I push the spoken command button and talk to Siri. It should be the same on Android where if you push the spoken command button the Google Assistant activates and you can tell it to text. I do it all the time on the iPhone and it also reads me texts and I can respond.
Oh i haven't Android Auto....thanks I will try it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts