Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you go about removing the door sills, the ones on the interior, I need to pull them to run some wires. In my last car I cracked them removing them because I pulled the wrong wall.

I am talking about the runs along the edges of the carpet, I need to run my amp wires, plus need to gain access under the carpet to get some wires under the seats for floor lighting.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The front ones just pop out. The rear ones have screws under the rear seat and then they will pop out too. Somehow, I managed to crack one of my rear ones when I installed my stereo, but if you firmly, but slowly pull starting from one end and working your way over you should be fine. I think I started getting a little to anxious and worked too fast on the one side in the rear of the car.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, thanks for the info! I have a bass knob I am debating installing in the little pocket next to the hand brake as nothing will fit in that pocket, plus it will be out of the way and not very noticeable. I just need to get the wire in there somehow haha..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts