Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Tucson and while rolling down the driver door window, loud clunk was heard and the window froze. After restarting the car, I was able to roll up the window. Have not tried the window since. Then I tried to unlock the door using the remote. The light on the remote came on but the car did not unlock. I changed the battery but no luck. I can still use the key to unlock the door. Now the interior lights will not come on at all.Either manually or when any door is open. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got my tucson back from being repaired, yesterday. I have a 2010 , and 2 days ago, my keyless stopped working, along with my headlights, turn signals, 4-ways, auto windows. all my fuses were ok, and the sensors were fine. the machanics told me I had a "short someplace", and they started, and found the junction box had the issue. There was very little dielectric gel in it, they put dielectric gel around everything, and now, everything is fine. I am still worried that it will happen again. they told me if it happens again, I will need to replace to junction box, to the tune of almost $3000...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem Solved. Clunk sound threw me off. Wires in door were loose and window pulled out wire from harness (clunk and jam) causing FUSE to blow. Word to the wise... next time you have an electrical accessory installed... hover over them to make sure they put the wires where they wont interfere with operation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts