Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
874 Posts
I don't have it either. Not that it matters since I don't use remote start.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0T AWD Stormy Sea
282 Posts
I do not have the Settings for Remote Start to lock the doors first either. jharazin do you own a 2019 or 2020? I don't see what difference that makes other than software levels but I think the others in the past few posts appear to have 2020s and I have Android with a 2019 Limited SF. My app level is 4.2.40 Nov 10 so that part's probably consistent.
Oh well , just need to remember to lock doors when I open the garage door like I mentioned above. The other limiter in this COVID winter is starting the car every 4 days for the app to trigger at all (that shows on the app) which for many WFHs and retirees may not happen consistently. We just went into another 4 week lockdown other than takeout/curbside and retail is open. It will be sooo exciting in January to get out the house for a grocery curbside p/u when we are usually in FL. Oh well, bored but alive, enough griping.

Did you read my earlier post? Just uninstall the app from your phone and then restart your phone. Then re-install the app, log in, and then look for the lock and start option in the settings. I don't see that the '19s wouldn't have this option.

·
Registered
2019 SantaFe Ultimate 2.0
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I followed your steps and the 19 ultimate does not have this option

·
Registered
207 Posts
I do not have the Settings for Remote Start to lock the doors first either. jharazin do you own a 2019 or 2020? I don't see what difference that makes other than software levels but I think the others in the past few posts appear to have 2020s and I have Android with a 2019 Limited SF. My app level is 4.2.40 Nov 10 so that part's probably consistent.
Oh well , just need to remember to lock doors when I open the garage door like I mentioned above. The other limiter in this COVID winter is starting the car every 4 days for the app to trigger at all (that shows on the app) which for many WFHs and retirees may not happen consistently. We just went into another 4 week lockdown other than takeout/curbside and retail is open. It will be sooo exciting in January to get out the house for a grocery curbside p/u when we are usually in FL. Oh well, bored but alive, enough griping.
Mine is a 2019.

Unfortunately I found out yesterday that the new update broke the remote start widget on Android. Ugh.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts