Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im looking to install a remote start on my girlfriends 03 santa fe it has power windows & power locks and an alarm can anyone tell me where i can find a wiring diagram for the 03 santa fe and if you have any pointers on this subject lemme know
thanks
matt
Also what kind of hyundai is that yellow one on the main page at the top its sweet

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Matt - You can find schematics at Hyundai USA's on line shop manuals at https://dcs.hyundaidealer.com/customer/index.jsp - Click on Technical Info and then enter the model and year - click on "shop" for the shop manual or "etm" for electical troubleshooting manual.

One thing I've been told to look for is that, depending on the system you buy, you may still have to carry two remotes - one for start and the other for the security system, which is just plain inconvenient.

The DEI (usually going under the name viper or python) seems to let you operate with just one remote.

Make sure you keep the old remotes where they are eaily found. If the vehicle is ever accidentally locked or immobilized with the factory system you'll need the factory remote to make it go again.

The car at the top is the HCD-8 concept car that has been creating quite a buzz this year. It came out of Hyundai's big new design centre in Irvine, California. You'll find lots about it on the net.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts