Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Sorry its been along time between posts but its been one of those awful years where family sadness keeps striking and beating you down. Anyway in between the ups and downs though , I finally found some relief with a new rear diffuser to rap around the JUN BL dual muffler I fitted late December 2016. I found this rear diffuser on Aliexpress two and half weeks ago . Pretty quick delivery considering its come from China . But it was worth every penny. Look's really sexy better than the holes I cut out of the original to fit the muffler...Have a look at a couple of pics..cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi aaronwt , just returned after 800km turn around road trip and I can say yes it improved its fuel economy with the new diffuser. I make the trip often to my daughters house in Brisbane Queensland about 405 km door to door and previous trips my fuel economy has always been constant at 5.5L / 100km , this trip 5.3 litres per 100 kilometers (5.3L/100km).Car felt better to drive even possibly quieter but that could be the old placebo effect or not... One thing for sure is it looks way cool, I had comments on it from total strangers that looked at the rear end as well the entire car ,asked me what model was it and stated it was a great looking car . Over the last 18 months of owning "Bertha" I've had numerous comments on what I great looking car ..She always stands out in the crowd.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts