Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2014 Azera almost four years now and it has been a great car. It is interesting that after several years of ownership that I found a feature that I hadn't noticed before. The other day I just happened to notice that the tuning knob on the radio also had the word "file" next to it. Turns out that I can turn the tuning knob to scroll through CD tracks or MP3 files on a flash drive. Once I find the song I want, all I have to do is push the knob in to select it. Sure beats having to repeatedly tap the "next" icon or track button. I know it may not the the same on the several different center stacks that have appeared during the 2012-17 model years.

So, just curious if other Azera owners have discovered features long after they bought their car.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I've had my 2014 Azera almost four years now and it has been a great car. It is interesting that after several years of ownership that I found a feature that I hadn't noticed before. The other day I just happened to notice that the tuning knob on the radio also had the word "file" next to it. Turns out that I can turn the tuning knob to scroll through CD tracks or MP3 files on a flash drive. Once I find the song I want, all I have to do is push the knob in to select it. Sure beats having to repeatedly tap the "next" icon or track button. I know it may not the the same on the several different center stacks that have appeared during the 2012-17 model years.

So, just curious if other Azera owners have discovered features long after they bought their car.
I'm going to check that out. I too have the car going on four years and 60k miles. You'd think we would have found that by now?

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I wish they'd copy the price as well.

Now sing the song "Money Money Money Money.... Money" in your head.

·
Registered
33 Posts
After 3 years of owning my 2014 Azera, I accidentally discovered that I don't have to use the On/Off button to turn the radio on. All I have to do is press the radio button or media button to turn it on.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
After 3 years of owning my 2014 Azera, I accidentally discovered that I don't have to use the On/Off button to turn the radio on. All I have to do is press the radio button or media button to turn it on.
Mine has never been turned off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts