Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
For the life of me I cannot figure out what a crooked axle shaft mounting bracket has to do with internal trans concerns with clutch packs and controller software...

Suggest you get to know more about the literature you is posting

I already know what the issue is with the 6 speed auto in the Santa Fe V6.. just a matter of the manufacturer correcting the assembly/fitting process with assembly of the trans. I went to Hyundai school and the instructor told us what the issue was, and ask if anybody had to deal with it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Jul 28 2010, 09:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345751
For the life of me I cannot figure out what a crooked axle shaft mounting bracket has to do with internal trans concerns with clutch packs and controller software...

Suggest you get to know more about the literature you is posting

I already know what the issue is with the 6 speed auto in the Santa Fe V6.. just a matter of the manufacturer correcting the assembly/fitting process with assembly of the trans. I went to Hyundai school and the instructor told us what the issue was, and ask if anybody had to deal with it.
Since it's a case of correcting the assembly/fitting process-will it be difficult or easy to fix the tranny problems people are having due to INCORRECT assembly/fitting process on their 2010 santa fe V6? What do you think would fix the problem in the way of a recall? Or is it unfixable and we would possibly have to wait for new transmissions to be installed that were assembled correctly? Have they FIXED the assembly/fitting process? Lots of questions! Thanks! Tedrik

1 - 5 of 5 Posts