Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have 2016 Hyundai Tucson and the rear wiper has cracks and doesn't work , is the rubber part replaceable and what is the measurement for the height and the width , I don't have a measurement tool that's why I am asking :smile:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know that the rear wiper blade is 14 inch but I am asking about the rubber it self ,, just making it clear

·
Registered
15 Posts
I realize I'm on the thrifty side and don't appreciate the fact most people just want to snap on an entire blade assembly and be done, but why is getting part numbers for refills so difficult? Then, finding them?

For the right front/passenger I find two part numbers -- 98361-2w000 and 98361-1R100. What's the difference between 2W000 and 1R100? Maybe one came on the car from the factory and the other is an OEM replacement part?

Does anyone already know what MM width size the 2016-current gen Tucson rubber refills should be?

I'm also having trouble finding the part numbers for the rear wiper.

I'm a bit exasperated coming from a 15-year old Toyota. It wasn't nearly this hard to look up small, easily replaceable parts on the internet and I didn't have to source them from overseas.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wait till you service your own vehicle certain items you have to have a security clearance for that information!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts