Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice touch with that rear window spoiler. Accentuates a well crafted, smartly designed and sophisticated looking machineQ :grin:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very nice!! I read the thread and thought this would look like crap but it actually looks good. What's up with the roof on that car though? It looks like the roof is made of carbon fiber.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that roof is one of their other gimmicks. Carbon Fiber rolls of sheets that you can cover your roof with.

·
Registered
548 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (Proprioceptive @ Jun 3 2010, 11:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329189
Is this actually color matched to our Phantom Black Metallic?? Can I get it without the stupid "BRIGHT" badge????? WILL IT MAKE MY CAR FLY!!!?????
I'm going to assume for arguments sake that its flat black or primered

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (Proprioceptive @ Jun 3 2010, 11:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329203
Hmmm... I just want it to match so I don't have to worry about painting...
if you have a black car, I wouldnt bother honestly...you'll see the difference up close, but far away who cares....

·
Registered
650 Posts
Very nice, clean look. When I get mine I might purchase this and have it painted Pearl White, color of the Sonata obv. lol

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (Proprioceptive @ Jun 3 2010, 12:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329211
HAha... the problem is... I WILL CARE. I'm just anal like that. :D

listen.....go find yourself a nice lil sweet thing and you can be anal with her all you want :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
This roof spoiler looks cool!

I wonder how this black spoiler would look on a Harbor Gray Sonata? Any thoughts or opinions out there?

:liebe011:

·
Registered
650 Posts
QUOTE (socalhero @ Jun 3 2010, 03:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329292
This roof spoiler looks cool!

I wonder how this black spoiler would look on a Harbor Gray Sonata? Any thoughts or opinions out there?

:liebe011:

I suggest you get it color matched, painted. Keep it Black only if you have a panaromic roof or just a black roof. Vinyle cover, fiber, or painted roof black.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i saw this a couple days ago i was looking at some goodies on ebay....i like it the only thing is im not to sure how i like the 3M adhesive

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (Jamie M @ Jun 3 2010, 09:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329391
i saw this a couple days ago i was looking at some goodies on ebay....i like it the only thing is im not to sure how i like the 3M adhesive

thats how all roof spoilers affix to the rear windows.....what else would you use?? what if you leased the car and wanted to return it without the spoiler? how would you remove it? 3M tape is removeable but strong. Silicone of some sort could be used but then it might be a perma-install.

·
Registered
854 Posts
All the moldings you see on the side of cars are held by 3m tape. At my shop we use 3m double side tape for various car parts. Its safe trust me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts