Hyundai Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks great, dude are you a surgeon? that's some good cuttn.
I really wanted Blue to match the "T"

·
Registered
103 Posts
After the weekly wash and interior detailing, i took a300zxguys idea and expanded it a little

3m reflective tape looks awesome!
That look cool at night

·
Registered
54 Posts
it looks awesome at night, i took a pic of it, but for some reason i keep getting a server error reply when i try to upload it. i will keep trying though...

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Weekend project. Coloring Hyundai logo. Time taken about 2 hours.

1. Made the tempted to the scale.
2. Printed on the Avery # 8665 clear, transparent sticky back paper to use as template
3. Used 2mm thick glitter sticky back form sheet, got different color 12 sheets (6" x 9") for under $ 5.00. Got them from local craft store. Chosen glittering as an experiment.
4. Choosed blue shade to match blue "T”.
5. Cut logo shapes after pasting the template on the form.
6. Remove the back paper and apply. NOTE: start first where the pointed edge is and move towards the large portion.

Pictures do not justify the look, it looks nice with glitter somehow :). Yet to take the picture during night.

Also attached 1:1 scale logo template in .pdf if anybody needs to use. Print on any sticky paper and use as desired.

Thx

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts

2. Printed on the Avery # 8665 clear, transparent sticky back paper to use as template
3. Used 2mm thick glitter sticky back form sheet, got different color 12 sheets (6" x 9") for under $ 5.00. Got them from local craft store. Chosen glittering as an experiment.
6. Remove the back paper and apply. NOTE: start first where the pointed edge is and move towards the large portion.

Pictures do not justify the look, it looks nice with glitter somehow :). Yet to take the picture during night.

Also attached 1:1 scale logo template in .pdf if anybody needs to use. Print on any sticky paper and use as desired.

Thx
jeje very clever and nice job

The combination of "Blue Drive" emblem logo looks nice with that H in blue too

·
Registered
389 Posts

Thx
I like it a lot! Looks great with the white paint!

·
Registered
210 Posts
jeje very clever and nice job

The combination of "Blue Drive" emblem logo looks nice with that H in blue too
Thx.........

the "H" blue tint is the reflection of the color inside the logo. I also did not realize that it will give that bluish tint but turned out nice.

Yet to take night time picture, headlight falling on the logo.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thx.........

the "H" blue tint is the reflection of the color inside the logo. I also did not realize that it will give that bluish tint but turned out nice.

Yet to take night time picture, headlight falling on the logo.
Taken night photo, logo shines in light.

image.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thx..........

With pearl white background, it turned out nice contrast.

I have also cut and kept ready the orange and green glittering form. After a month or so, willl change to that color and see how it looks :)
jeje cool :D

I have too diferent colors in reflective paper but this storm season is very active this year in the caribbean and im waiting for sunny day B)

·
Registered
210 Posts
jeje cool :D

I have too diferent colors in reflective paper but this storm season is very active this year in the caribbean and im waiting for sunny day B)
Before I was also thinking of using the paper but thought when it goes for the car wash, will come out. So I use colored form, which I got from local craft store.

Hope this helps.!!:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.