Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i'm about to install a few Aux power ports in the boot of my imax and a reverse camera, just curious if anyone knows any main problems i may incure and if there are ducts which are ideal for installing the cables easily accessable.:confused:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I fitted a Wireless Reversing Camera. I fitted my camera near number plate, then ran wires up und through the flexible rubber hose thingy on the Right side, then to the reverse light.
I am about to put extra power ports ( cigarette lighter plugs) in rear area, and have been advised by my auto electrician to run thick, 6mm wires Negative & Positive, from battery and along inside the Chassis Rails and up into rear area, through a rubber grommet in Floor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fitted a Wireless Reversing Camera. I fitted my camera near number plate, then ran wires up und through the flexible rubber hose thingy on the Right side, then to the reverse light.
I am about to put extra power ports ( cigarette lighter plugs) in rear area, and have been advised by my auto electrician to run thick, 6mm wires Negative & Positive, from battery and along inside the Chassis Rails and up into rear area, through a rubber grommet in Floor.
tHANKS, THATS VERY HELPFUL - did you connect the display to a reverse line?

·
Registered
103 Posts
The LCD display only needed a 12 volt power connection, as the wireless has a small transmitter aerial at Camera end and another at Screen end.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there im about to install reverse sensors in my iload were do I locate the reverse wires are they behind the bulbs it's an auto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts