Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

By accident the rear left side window fell down inside the door. I am trying to get the door panel off, but can't get the window handle off?

Picture attached..

Please help, It's getting dark here soon and there will be rain in the night :(

Best regards

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
there are many posts about how to do this (use the search engine)

basically there is a small horseshoe clip at the back of the window winder, prise apart the door trim away from the handle and you can push it off the handle with a small screwdriver (it is tricky)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Montego @ Jul 20 2010, 09:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343267
there are many posts about how to do this (use the search engine)

basically there is a small horseshoe clip at the back of the window winder, prise apart the door trim away from the handle and you can push it off the handle with a small screwdriver (it is tricky)

Thank you for your fast answer. I can't get it to work :(
Which way is the horseshoe clip (opening of it)?

Is it closest to the door or the handle? I have a rubber/plastic band between the door and the window handle - just to be sure where to try.

Any alternate way to get the window up back in place? Totally dark here within an hour.

Best regards from Denmark

·
Registered
158 Posts
If your in a safe area how about seal it with something waterproof ( bin liner ? ) and wait for the light in the morning.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the answers.

I have sealed the window now. In the morning I am driving by the local Hyundai dealer, hope they can fix it in a hurry.

Best regards, Denmark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts