Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
HTML:
Anyone know if we still get this taillight on 2013 SF Sport?
The Korean market LED tail lights will be available through exLEDSHOP by LEDSTUDiO.Corp., shortly. Since 3 of the 4 trim levels of the Korean market DM have LED tail lights, they will not do a retrofit kit. Pricing will be around $460.00 US plus shipping from South Korea. exLED is not sure yet if they are plug and play but it will be a simple re-wire if necessary.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
At the prices they are beginning to charge, I would have expected led tail lights and hid headlights....at least on the top end model.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I thought so too. At the dealer, the manager said the LED taillights might not make it too Canada which I don't know why. I'm pretty sure is legal with Audi Q5's having them and the new Kias. I'm pretty sure HIDs are included in the top premium/navi package.
Still don't know why Hyundai Canada is still behind in pricing though!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Still don't know why Hyundai Canada is still behind in pricing though!
I think it is because they are launching the US first and they need to fill the pipeline. Canada is a small market compared to the US. I expect we will see pricing by mid- September. There may also be some internal debate going on given a fully loaded Sata Fe may hit $40,000 Cdn before tax. Given the Hyundai Canadian market is value driven, Hyundai stands to alienate a large part of their customer base in Canada with that level of pricing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Excellent points Danno. I too am worried about the Santa Fe hitting the 40k mark as that will be a deal breaker for me personally as well as most value-based Canadians who appreciate Hyundai for not overcharging for their vehicles like Honda, Acura etc. Fully loaded non-turbo sport was 32k in the U.S and i'm just hoping Hyundai Canada does not stray too far from that

·
Registered
554 Posts
Excellent points Danno. I too am worried about the Santa Fe hitting the 40k mark as that will be a deal breaker for me personally as well as most value-based Canadians who appreciate Hyundai for not overcharging for their vehicles like Honda, Acura etc. Fully loaded non-turbo sport was 32k in the U.S and i'm just hoping Hyundai Canada does not stray too far from that
Looks like I am wrong on the timing - here is the pricing. Looks like the fully loaded model is $38,499 plus shipping. Assuming $1,800 for shipping and $500 for docs fees - BOOM !! - over $40,000 plus tax. OUCH !

Hyundai News: Product Information

·
Registered
75 Posts
Geez, that is fast. Note that the same seller has other 2013 SF products, including a DIY led light strip for the fogs.

items in Automotive APro store on eBay!
Your post yielded something interesting for that ebay listing when I looked at the fascia listing. There were other parts in the pic which were not included but got my interest. JY Custom has apparently just released a DM trip module for their NTrip product. It's a system designed to interface with a nav unit like a Magellean Roadmate. It hooks up to the OBD-II output/steering wheel audio/phone controls/nav/cd etc. and gives you some pretty cool displays:

http://www.n1sys.co.kr

·
Registered
75 Posts
Back on topic: here are the 4 Hyundai Mobis part numbers for the 2013 Santa Fe DM (Korean Market) LED Tail lights - an ebay seller says they are plug and play - we shall see. Start looking for deals folks and post here!

924012W100
924022W100
924052W100
924062W100

1 - 20 of 212 Posts