Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise on the above please, I would like to fit rear speakers in the doors, also will the wiring harness be there ready for them?
Thanks Steven.

·
Registered
66 Posts
QUOTE (eye20 @ Jun 11 2010, 06:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332076
Can anyone advise on the above please, I would like to fit rear speakers in the doors, also will the wiring harness be there ready for them?
Thanks Steven.
I am not familiar with the wiring diagram for the 2 systems for the i20------i dont think there is a Haynes manual yet showing the wiring diagrams, but you are experiencing the same frustration as my son with his basic Fiat punto---------- he thought the same as you that the wiring would already be there and it wasnt ----- with his car you have to take 4 new wires from the back of the main unit at the front----very messy with loads of stuff being disturbed------------he couldnt believe it, as you would think it would be cheaper to keep common looms.

·
Registered
15 Posts
QUOTE (eye20 @ Jun 11 2010, 07:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332076
Rear Door Inner Panel Removal, I20: Can anyone advise on the above please, I would like to fit rear speakers in the doors.
Thanks Steven.
GoTo http://service.hyundai-motor.com/
Create an account.
Logon, select your car, and you'll find all the information you need:

Loosen the door trim "B" mounting screws. Release the clips that hold the door trim.

[attachment=18720:rear_door.gif]

(Picture: HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY All rights reserved)

Best regards,
Captain Slow

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your a gent captain, many thanks.
Just feeling my way around on here. :liebe011:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Steven.
well just operned mine , it has the wiring back al ready dont know if its the same for you. i did the windowcranck with trhe cloth worked as a gem , and then removed all screws unmounted the inner panel and voila there was wires ! very happy man today and i put in sony speaker 120 watts 4 ohm it works as a dime very good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts