Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 elantra se
I've looked everywhere for an aftermarket rear diffuser. It's like they completely skipped my year ?
I've checked online Kijiji, eBay, amazon, kdm vendors , groups, online stores ...there's nothing. I've sent pictures , vin # and told that there was a slight body change made to my year so due to that there was little to no parts made for my year..

Anyone else have this issue or know of a rear diffuser that would fit my car!?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I have a 2016 elantra se
I've looked everywhere for an aftermarket rear diffuser. It's like they completely skipped my year ?
I've checked online Kijiji, eBay, amazon, kdm vendors , groups, online stores ...there's nothing. I've sent pictures , vin # and told that there was a slight body change made to my year so due to that there was little to no parts made for my year..

Anyone else have this issue or know of a rear diffuser that would fit my car!?

Thanks!
You may have to have your dealer look it up by VIN number and get the correct Hyundai part number. We have seen this before where there is a listing on the web for Korean built, but not US built parts. If your dealer can give you the part number for your specific car it will be much easier to search just by typing in "Hyundai <part number>".

·
Registered
610 Posts
If you're talking about Hyundai body kits then the Tuix 2014-2015 should fit on the 2016. I know some dealership still have a few here and there left but Hyundai has stopped all production for the Tuix kit. I had some polyurethane kit meant for 2011-2015 Elantra but when I test fitted to my neighbors 2016 Elantra it was little short for both front and rear and probably needed to use some heat gun to flex it to fit.

If you're looking for a aftermarket body kit you can get out Sequence Aero kit they should fit all 2011-2016 models. If you want you can email me at [email protected] and I can tried to locate some for your 2016 Elantra here in South Korea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts