Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Girlfriend has a 2006 Tucson V6 and she recently backed into a fire hydrant on the driver side of the bumper. The bumper is not in that bad of shape and I told her I should be able to pop it out and then get some touch up paint to make it look close to normal and save us some money. As I was underneth the car the other day trying to pop out the dent ( on the very corner and bottom of the bumper) I noticed that their was a black plastic piece that is just inside of the bumper preventing me to come in contact with the bumper. Seems like it may be a splash guard for the inside of the bumper. I noticed that the piece was a little loose, whether its due to the accident or if it is just barely on. I could not find any screws or anything that was keeping it on?

Please help with any advice or tips to how I can get around this piece, whether it be taking the piece off or trying a completely different method althogether.

Appreciate any help!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
order touch up paint from colorrite.com. go to their site: www.colorrite.com [express paint], click 'automotive paint. Find your color and add it
to the cart. Also purchase the touch up kit for aerosol, about 50 bucks. you can't pop it out because as you said ypou cannot get behind it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts