Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased the car for my wife, and noticed that the rear lights in the bumper are not the same. The left one has a red light bulb, and I have no idea what it does. The one of the right has a white bulb, and lights up for reverse. Can someone explain the reason for this? Or should both be white??? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I recently purchased the car for my wife, and noticed that the rear lights in the bumper are not the same. The left one has a red light bulb, and I have no idea what it does. The one of the right has a white bulb, and lights up for reverse. Can someone explain the reason for this? Or should both be white??? Thanks!!!
Ok, so I took the time to check and I still can't figure out that left bumper light. The bulb definitely works, but it won't light up. I tried by putting the car in reverse and braking, but nothing. I tried to check the wiring, but hyundai doesn't like to share their wiring diagrams. Anyone have any???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok, so I took the time to check and I still can't figure out that left bumper light. The bulb definitely works, but it won't light up. I tried by putting the car in reverse and braking, but nothing. I tried to check the wiring, but hyundai doesn't like to share their wiring diagrams. Anyone have any???
It’s it a rear fog light

1 - 4 of 4 Posts