Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering since I have never seen or felt this on other cars rear bumpers. Why does both ends of the hyundai sonatas rear bumpers feel rough at the same exact spot. Its the part of the bumper right below the rear tailight that is farthest from the license plate holder. I thought it was just mine but i felt another one same year and it also felt rough on the paint in the same area

·
Registered
41 Posts
It could be that is a spot where road grime or dirt can build up causing it to feel rough. On my 06 sonata, i try and keep it clean, so it is nice and smooth.

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (crazykeith1 @ May 20 2010, 07:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324902
I was just wondering since I have never seen or felt this on other cars rear bumpers. Why does both ends of the hyundai sonatas rear bumpers feel rough at the same exact spot. Its the part of the bumper right below the rear tailight that is farthest from the license plate holder. I thought it was just mine but i felt another one same year and it also felt rough on the paint in the same area
Isn't there another type of material that runs along the bottom part of the bumper?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts