Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to choose between the cr-v and the sfs, but does anyone have a detailed interior shot that i can use for researching? I really love the car.:mellow:

·
Registered
418 Posts
CRV pics:

https://www.google.com/search?q=201...gHVjIHQDA&ved=0CEsQsAQ&biw=1120&bih=591&dpr=1

I actually owned a 2012 Honda CRV EX-L with nav. The layout was fine but it seemed a little smaller than the Sante Fe.

I did not like the position of the shift knob on the CRV.

One of the strangest things about the CRV is that there is not leather on the side of the front seats in the middle of the car. Honda chose to save money by just putting a curtain affair on that side of the seat.

You will enjoy either one.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The Santa Fe hands down on the interior. The CR-V just looks kind of cheap to me. I don't like the shifter placement. and the roll up door on the console seems like it belongs in the 70's.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Think long-term ownership and resale value. The CR-V will hold its value better than the SFS will. BUT living with the SFS is much more pleasant and once you've used the heated steering wheel, you'll never drive a vehicle without one. Now if only the shifter could be heated, that'd be great! The CRV although redesigned, doesn't feel nor look like a "new" model compared to the model it replaces. As someone else posted, you can't go wrong with either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts