Hyundai Forums banner
281 - 283 of 283 Posts

Β·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🀫
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #281 ·
Update and I'm pretty stoked about it. 😁
Brent at Xclusive Tuning and Leonard at QwikTyme Tuning have collaborated to get me a full tune for the car. πŸ™Œ

Some of the highlights of the tune is a timing advance increase across the board of 3 degrees, added fuel is set to .8 lambda from 3,500 rpm on up (standard lambda is 1 or 14.7), and torque commands are set at 6% over the stock tune. πŸ™Œ

That is a nice increase.
I should have this tuned ecu at the house when I get home in about 3-4 weeks and installing it.
I'll also be doing some data logging of the car for feedback to let Brent and Leonard know what to revise on the tune and fine tune it for the mods I have.
If opportunity presents itself I'll also be heading back to the track to see how my 1/4 mile times have changed over the base runs I had a few weeks ago.

If this tune is legit and does what Inthink it will from all this information then the Accent community will have a legitimate way to get a tune for a bit more power and or better fuel mileage depending on how it's setup.

Many thanks to Brandon Lacasse for the information about Brent and his company Xckusive Tuning and can be found on FedBook if anyone is interested.

It'll be a few weeks but I'll keep everybody posted on how this goes. πŸ€™

Β·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🀫
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
This is the coolest thing ive read in a long time stoked for updates
Yup I'll keep this thread informed on the happenings with this tune and what I'm doing to send all this info to the tuner etc.

I'll be listing what's needed to datalog and what pieces or options are needed to make this work.

Cost so far is $400 with spare ECU sent to tuner and they'll be updating the tune via laptop and software through ChipTuningShop.com.

I'll be home in 10 days or so and can't wait. So stoked about this. πŸ₯°

281 - 283 of 283 Posts