·
Registered
648 Posts
this is the PAC TR7 ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is it...The TR7 is a very versatile part.

·
Registered
648 Posts
ok weekend project :D on way

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nismo06 could you please tell me, if the battery on the car is disconnected, the TR7 must to be reprogramming ?

PD: volatile memory ?

·
Registered
648 Posts
yean thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KDM-

Sorry for the late reply...Tiger-Heli is correct, the program is non-volatile.

There is a programming switch at the bottom of the TR7. When the programming is completed, and the switch is placed in the operating position, the TR7 does not loose it's program. I actually programmed my TR7 on a bench before installing.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Motivated by the nismo post ( thanks really :thumbsup:), i bought and imported a TR-7 . Last night i made the programing of #14 function, is really simple if you read the manual :D

I spent two hour trying to programing without read really good the manual, and it was a fail LOL, read the instruction boys ^_^

the video is on spanish, but is easy to follow, I set up it on 3 pulses every 5 second, test of installation is like nismo document

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good KDM...seems like you programmed the TR7 as you wanted. I used 3 pulses in 8 seconds, but this is totally preference of the installer. I see you have all the parts, so you will be installing soon.:) I am traveling on business, so my responses may be delayed, but post if I can help.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Finally :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello my friend,
Can please help me by sending the steps to programming, wiring and installing the pac tr-7 in hyundai accent trunck which you do it in your car ..
I appriciate your support ..
Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts