Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

So far, my Hyundai has been great! Bought it at the start of May and already have 2000 miles on it (drove from NM to Colorado round trip to see my mom for mothers day). its a 2010 FWD with the preferred accessory package (or whatever its called)

But now I am hearing a rattling noise in the front passenger side door :\ No idea what it could be. Comes and goes. I am guessing something came loose, but no idea.

The closest dealer to me is 1.5 hrs away, so I will just wait until I get my oil change in 2 months. But any idea on what this can be?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had a similar rattle from the passenger side. difficult to pin point the noise but I discovered it was the passenger head rest rattling in the seat sockets. I cured it by sliding the headrest right down as far as it will go (assuming no one is sat in the seat who needs it higher of course !!)

Hope this works for you.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Just a heads up everyone, not too long ago, I too was hearing some rattling/squeaking on the driver's door. Took it apart, inserted self-adhesive felt pads but it was still there.

You know what it REALLY was? The long plastic piece that slides up and down with the seatbelt adjustment buckle. If you tap on it lightly, you'll see where the potential for noise is.

If any of you have a rattle, try pressing down on that loose plastic piece and see if the noise goes away.

N :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts