Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st question; Does anyone experience any rattle coming from the steering column going over bumping roads?

2nd question; Are you unhappy with the gear **** indicator plastic? The drive indicator strip that is next to the gear shift scratches so easily. Do you what can be done about it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't experience any rattling coming from the steering wheel, just the back seats, BAD. I haven't noticed any scratches on the gear indicator. Maybe, you can get a replacement piece?

·
Registered
63 Posts
1st question; Does anyone experience any rattle coming from the steering column going over bumping roads?

2nd question; Are you unhappy with the gear **** indicator plastic? The drive indicator strip that is next to the gear shift scratches so easily. Do you what can be done about it?
I have the rattle on the steering column too, BUT only when it's really really cold outside. Like when it's -20 C or below outside, it rattles on bumps. It goes away once the weather is warmer. So I'm just ignoring it.

It's one of a few interesting things that happen to my Santa Fe when it's really cold, but that's another topic...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts