Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is similar to the Random Thoughts Thread, but this is more focused on showing photos for specific or non-existent reasons.

Typically this leads to good conversation and a greater feeling of connection with forum-mates. This is the second half of the one-two punch that is Random-Thoughts/Random-Pictures threads from other forums i'm a part of. I thought it would go nicely here.

My first picture:

Two people I watch very often. Matt Farrah(sp) who I don't mind and Chris Harris who I massively respect-- he just gets it when it comes to cars. I love his mind, viewpoints and videos.

Your turn!

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Typically this leads to good conversation and a greater feeling of connection with forum-mates.
You'd think that it would.... but I've got over eleven thousand views on my images thread and a bare handful or so of comments. People seem to like to look but not comment.

Then again here I am commenting so maybe it'll work....

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Me waving at you in the warm water of Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba two weeks ago. Does it warm you a bit?

The view of the beach from my chair.

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Finally, after a few trips to the flea market and finding the artist MIA, got my Amazon Kindle PaperWhite leather cover airbrushed. Inspirational license plate on the left and final product on the right. Not bad for $20...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The new Acura TLX to run in World Challenge! I think these look much better than the Civics currently running. The TSXs also look pretty sweet.

·
22,788 Posts
I'll take the red one at the top of the page...whatever it is... Man, that's hot!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's the new Toyota FT-1 concept. Supposed to gather feedback as to the direction they seem to be aiming for the alleged upcoming Supra.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
A Hyundai dealer in Granby, not that far from where I live have a Pony in their showroom, a friend of mine took pictures of it. Enjoy the beast.

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Had never seen one of those before. Nifty if a little austere.
Rear wheel drive? And what's that knob next to the wiper/spray knob? I can't make out what that symbol is supposed to mean.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts