Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always put them on my car and couldn't believe they still don't have them. The Hyundai rain guards are junk and I didn't want them. I have been searching and searching and finally came across them on ebay. I was skeptical about them so I messaged the guy and he said he has them. AVS doesn't list them and none of the parts stores have them. They said 10-10 and 2011 written on the packaging so I asked if he is sure they fit and I was told yes. For my piece of mind I went out to the showroom and lined them and they looked good. The guy is a hyundai dealer about 40 minutes from me and rather than paying shipping, I just went and picked them up. It was well worth the trip because they had a new Elantra there and wow, what a car! That Elantra also had a $3,500 markup.

If anyone wants the name of the place I purchased them at, let me know and I will get you the contact info. I just took them out of the packaging and lined them up and they are going to fit perfectly.

I'm excited since I have really wanted these. I also bought a cargo net while I was there.

edit: I forgot to add I saw 13 Sonata's during my trip. 2 GLS's, 2 SE's, and the rest were Limited's. Sonata's are becoming like Camry's, you see them everywhere you go!

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'd like to see photos of them once you've got the installed.

An eBay link might be helpful, too.

·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm planning to put them on tomorrow. I don't have a camera except on my phone, so I'll see if someone can email me the pic I take.

For anyone who is interested in purchasing them, check out the question I asked (it's the top one) and the contact info is there.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Thought these might have been the ellusive in channel ones, but looks like they are stick on. Guess the wait continues for those.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
QUOTE (Souks @ Dec 4 2010, 06:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=376974
Thought these might have been the ellusive in channel ones, but looks like they are stick on. Guess the wait continues for those.
Yup me too. The dealer installed the stick on type and I removed them (damaged the black decals in the process). The visors them self look nice but I don't like the lip that they have.

·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I lined them up, I noticed they stuck out alittle more than other cars but that's probably just because of the low roofline.

L

·
0 Posts
dam i thought these were the channel ones to , hopefully they come out soooon

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am still bugging Weathertech to start making some. You can go on their website and request products....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts