Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
If I am sitting in the car (motor off), waiting for someone, and I'm listening to the radio, it will play for only about 3 minutes then it shuts off. I've got to press the Start button to get to AC to get it to get the radio to play again...and again...and again.

Is there a setting to let if keep playing??? Very annoying....
Gary

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've had a similar experience when I first got the car. Double-check that the car's in accessory mode. This is indicated by the yellow light on the push start button. It usually cycles as no light, yellow, blue when you're not stepping on the brake pedal.

Also, if you're annoyed by the battery drain beep, you can turn the beeping off by going into the menu and turning the system beep setting off.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had a similar experience when I first got the car. Double-check that the car's in accessory mode. This is indicated by the yellow light on the push start button. It usually cycles as no light, yellow, blue when you're not stepping on the brake pedal.

Also, if you're annoyed by the battery drain beep, you can turn the beeping off by going into the menu and turning the system beep setting off.
=========================
Greetings,

Thanks... I pressed the Start button too many times. With the foot off the brake, the little 'yellow car ' icon showed up for a couple seconds on the dash (with just one push of the Start button) and the radio stayed on. Thanks for help.

Gary

1 - 3 of 3 Posts