Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hoping their is a hidden menu and if it has a HD radio option for my Canadian version that doesn't have hd radio

Sent from my BBD100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Hitting setup on the Infinite sound system opens 14 icons that lets you program stuff like your radio equalizer, balance, and fader, can customized the navigation settings. But nothing like turning on or off HD radio or the rear camera, either you have these options or do not.

Can also upload Pandora if you want this, hook up to WiFi to update all of your BCM firmware.

For HD radio to work, not only need to have this option, but you have to be in an area that has HD stations, in my neck of the woods, only have one. Ha, they play classical music from unknown composers, guess why they are unknown.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for tour reply. I need acces to engineering menu or hidden menu to activate the rear view camera. Anyone knows how? Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Today i have discover that pushing the "radio" key 15sec you enter in options of USB, to sabe files and security copy.
Up the screen the route was:
Engineering mode > USB copy
But i can exit or i don't know how exit of USB copy and stay in the main menú of engineering mode

·
22,793 Posts
Hello, knows anyone how can i acces yo radio hidden menu? This is my radio.
5-6 years ago, I recall reading a post where someone had broken/obtained the codes on the MD generation radios (2011-16).

·
22,793 Posts
But i need enter first in the engineering mode
In one of those posts were the initial keystrokes needed that allowed entry. Using the various buttons on the radio.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Today i have discover that pushing the "radio" key 15sec you enter in options of USB, to sabe files and security copy.
But i can exit or i don't know how exit of USB copy and stay in the main menú of engineering mode
Oh-man...this reminds me when I brother was goofing around (in my opinion) with an Elantra model at the dealership and the radio pulled up a hidden menu I’ve never seen. He claimed he was touching the buttons on the steering wheel. I have discovered a few tricks pulling up odd things on the touchscreen radio versions.

I don’t want to be responsible for someone breaking their radio; so those out there pressing a button for prolonged periods...take caution! Hopefully no one busts their radio, but the hidden menus will be something along the lines of what was mentioned by the guy above.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh-man...this reminds me when I brother was goofing around (in my opinion) with an Elantra model at the dealership and the radio pulled up a hidden menu I’ve never seen. He claimed he was touching the buttons on the steering wheel. I have discovered a few tricks pulling up odd things on the touchscreen radio versions.

I don’t want to be responsible for someone breaking their radio; so those out there pressing a button for prolonged periods...take caution! Hopefully no one busts their radio, but the hidden menus will be something along the lines of what was mentioned by the guy above.
Hello, and It is possible to know what's button of steering wheel he touch? My car is an Elantra too. Thank you

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Ha, tried holding that radio button for 15 seconds, what the heck still covered by that five year warranty. Only thing that happened, switched from Media to the radio.

Maybe I was suppose to stand on my head while pushing that button.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Setup - System info - Storage
Then, push 5 times in the left corner, and then 1 time in the right corner.

Good luck!
wow that actually works, would you know how to turn off the startup warning from there? or maybe even change the theme from blue to another color?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts