Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
this is my first time posting here and first of all hello I own a 2010 accent sport 5 speed noble white.

I've run into a little bit of and issue every place i go looking for the stereo harness they always hand me the wrong one i've got a 6 speaker stereo single din, i'm switching it to a clairion nx400 double din and i really don't want to hack into the harness..... any help would be good i live in ontario so any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Accent SR

·
Registered
810 Posts
Man, I was so sure you were AccentSR and was wondering why you traded your SR for a 2010 Sport when I noticed the space in the name. Out of curiosity, why the SR addition to the username when you don't drive one? :)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
This plug?

You need the Metra 70-1004 or bestkits.com BHA1004 adapter. It's from a Kia Rio, same radio as the Canadian Accent. Stereo suppliers are selling you the US version of the adapter.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i figured it all out i got a lic tech from work to grab me the actual diagram for the pins it was messing with my head why the harness they kept giving me was 3wires short and i figured out that hyundai's run on a +/- illumination wire and the other wire that was messed up didn't matter either way so now i got my clairion nx400 all nicely installed and all is well now i just gotta run the toggle switch to a fuse for the dvd player :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts