Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 times already this week, when i turn the car on, the display screen stays on the boot Hyundai logo. the radio works fine. i can even change the channel and adjust the volume. but its not until i switch modes (which seems to hang for a few seconds) that the Hyundai logo will go away. i usually trun off the car with the xm mode, or the nav screen on. any ideas?

and another way off-topic question: last few days using the board, half the time i click on a topic, i keep getting directed back to the prior forum overview page. happens at home, and work computer... site issue? just me?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Greg, I'm gonna reply to the second part of your post (the part you probably really don't care too much about). I too think that the forums site has been acting a little screwy the last couple of days. I know you'd rather have an answer to the first part of your post but maybe some of the fine people here can help you out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Do you have Nav? If so on the left side right near the clock/ temp button is a tiny little button that you have to stick a pin in to reset the system. Also you can first try holding the power/volume button down for a good couple of seconds and see if that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts