Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Bro / Sis,

We are a freelance company bringing in all Hyundai aesthetics and electrical accessories direct from our Korea Agent (which meant that everything would be cheaper then most companies in Singapore, inclusive of installation) . I would post up the pics once our agent had sent it to us. If any of you have a certain item in mind in which you wish for us to bring in please pm us or contact Nigel at 8XXX61356 / [email protected] For more details please contact us.

Yours Truly,

Nigel Chew
~~~dicar Garage
+65 **** 1356

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (andzees @ Oct 20 2009, 11:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=272473
Hi all Bro / Sis,

We are a freelance company bringing in all Hyundai aesthetics and electrical accessories direct from our Korea Agent (which meant that everything would be cheaper then most companies in Singapore, inclusive of installation) . I would post up the pics once our agent had sent it to us. If any of you have a certain item in mind in which you wish for us to bring in please pm us or contact Nigel at **661356 / [email protected] For more details please contact us.

Yours Truly,

Nigel Chew
```dicar Garage
+65 **** 1356
Welcome :00000732: If you are interested in becoming a Supporting Vendor, we would love to talk with you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (andzees @ Oct 21 2009, 02:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=272473
Hi all Bro / Sis,

We are a freelance company bringing in all Hyundai aesthetics and electrical accessories direct from our Korea Agent (which meant that everything would be cheaper then most companies in Singapore, inclusive of installation) . I would post up the pics once our agent had sent it to us. If any of you have a certain item in mind in which you wish for us to bring in please pm us or contact Nigel at 8XXX61356 / [email protected] For more details please contact us.

Yours Truly,

Nigel Chew
~~~dicar Garage
+65 **** 1356
can you pls inform me your contact no.?
cos i m finding some goods..
1. getz side mirror indicator
2. getz door visor
3. hyundai accent(verna)'s arm rest

do u haf dis things?
how much??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happy New Year to everyone.

We have updated and revamp our website. For more details on hyundai accessories please visit our site to enquire with us.

web site link deleted....admin

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
as a moderator has already told you you can not promote your company on this web site unless you contact us and become a sponser, if you wish to do this please use the 'contact us' button at the top of the page. in the meantime l am going to delete your web site link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.