1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
heh well for starters how about other cars like ours:
first gen Acura TL-R
SE-R Altima
Pontiac GTP grand prix
ah yea one of those stupid front wheel drive V8 303hp Chevy monte carlo.......but anything after 80 really an those things just pull hard
heh maybe say a stock 350Z....just for fun
and a S2000 would be cool...although ive seen some vids of freakin XRS corollas beatin them, rolling from like 30 though.
really id be interested in seein you go against anything with around 250hp stock
oh and you absolutely have to do one against the new 2.0T nata's

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (NubR1 @ Nov 17 2010, 05:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372597
heh well for starters how about other cars like ours:
first gen Acura TL-R
SE-R Altima
Pontiac GTP grand prix
ah yea one of those stupid front wheel drive V8 303hp Chevy monte carlo.......but anything after 80 really an those things just pull hard
heh maybe say a stock 350Z....just for fun
and a S2000 would be cool...although ive seen some vids of freakin XRS corollas beatin them, rolling from like 30 though.
really id be interested in seein you go against anything with around 250hp stock
oh and you absolutely have to do one against the new 2.0T nata's
**** I actualy raced a TL type s awd up a mtn road once. I raced a malabu ss a while ago. I also raced an ss s/c monti once. beath both as for the ser i will see if my friend still has the vid. I have seen alot of turbo sonatas but no one will race me yet. I should be able to find a 350z to race. a stock one is going to be hard to find. Most of the other cars will be hard for me to find as there are not many but I will do my best to get everything on ur list.

·
Registered
337 Posts
haha yea beh lol 3rd gen is what i meant....those TL type S are pretty mean i think stock there supposed to be capable of high 13s in 1/4......would be a good benchmark to me at least.....oh yeah V33 if ur feelin confident an can find a stock version wouldnt mind seein a run against say a truly stock WRX...probly best to do it rolling so there its all about power...wich you should have in your favor

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (NubR1 @ Nov 18 2010, 01:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372682
haha yea beh lol 3rd gen is what i meant....those TL type S are pretty mean i think stock there supposed to be capable of high 13s in 1/4......would be a good benchmark to me at least.....oh yeah V33 if ur feelin confident an can find a stock version wouldnt mind seein a run against say a truly stock WRX...probly best to do it rolling so there its all about power...wich you should have in your favor
I will try to find a TL. I shoudl be able to find a wrx pretty easy...however it probly wont be stock. I raced an old and newer stock one and beat them both.

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All of these are form 2008 or older.

Mazda speed 3 CAI/E. I know I have another from outside but cant find it right now

5.0 stang with bolt ons and a nasty 240 pushing 19psi of boost.

Silverado SS with bolt ons

Tacoma with TRD S/C on 8psi

5.0L stang with full bolt ons/P&P head and cam

5.0 w/ bolt ons/cam and tune new stang with bolt ons

Full bolt on eclipse

Civic SI w/ bolt ons

Scion TC bolt ons/ tune and 35 shot

Sonata vs benz

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Nov 18 2010, 06:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372888
im surprised you were keeping up to the the ms3... pretty shocked and confused :S
thats probably what ull say about the 350z's acura and what ever else you guys come up with. I have more vids of me and that car racing but cant find them. I was actually a nose ahead of him until we stopped. My sonata is pretty quick ofr a sonata

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
If you can out run one of these and have a vid of it I will be thoroughly amazed LOL!

J/k... at least most of the time it seems you race where there is little to no traffic around. I'm always a bit iffy about racing at night... I can't see what might jump out onto the road, **** boonies. Meh, I haven't street raced since HS... its been a while... I want to race my bro's R32. It'll probably kill the Sonata... I just want to know if I could keep up with it or not.

·
Registered
337 Posts
hahah really a Crown Vic is nothing special....even in police interceptor form its nothing too impresive.
and speaking of an R32 V you should take one on...Rolling it should be a pretty good match up

1 - 20 of 113 Posts