Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,
I just bought Scosche SLC4 Four-channel line output converter at Crutchfield.com Line Converter,
Sound Ordnanceâ„¢ M-1500 Mono subwoofer amplifier — 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com Amp
and EFX 8-gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit Power and signal connections for your new amp at Crutchfield.com Wiring kit.
I Talked to crutchfield technical support and i have connected everything except remote lead turn on wire.
Can anyone help me out with connecting remote lead turn on wire? Crutchfield technical support told me to tap into first red wire going into Factory amp in the trunk but the amp constantly stays on since it is a constant 12V current supply from the battery. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
20 Posts
typically when I install amps, if there is not a switched ignition wire where you getting your signal for your LOC ill just hit it at the fuse panel. Do the factory amps in these cars turn on with data or signal sensing rather than 12v?

·
Registered
581 Posts
typically when I install amps, if there is not a switched ignition wire where you getting your signal for your LOC ill just hit it at the fuse panel. Do the factory amps in these cars turn on with data or signal sensing rather than 12v?
Data (SPDIF format).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cructhfield tech told me to tap into the factory subwoofer's wires for LOC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts