Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does the factory hide the amp?

Is the Sub Powered?

Is there a quick disconnect for you to pull the sub easily?

Is the sub downward firing?

If you have any pictures if the sub enclosure I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I found pictures that explains most everything

The factory hides the amp on the bottom of the sub box.

The sub isn't powered

There is a quick disconnect

The sub is downward firing

Might need to build me one of these...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Looks better than what I got flying around my trunk when I take turns.  Alot better.  I got a sub box with 2 10" speakers.  Very small, and light weight.  I would much rather this.  Dido to making one.  Wish I could find the matching carpet though.  Does anyone know where to buy one of these?  Just curious.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Leprakong @ Nov 2 2010, 12:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=368316
Looks better than what I got flying around my trunk when I take turns.  Alot better.  I got a sub box with 2 10" speakers.  Very small, and light weight.  I would much rather this.  Dido to making one.  Wish I could find the matching carpet though.  Does anyone know where to buy one of these?  Just curious.
Carpet is easy... Lots of places sell similar automotice carpet on the roll I bought black automotive carpet for a box one time but you can gray and other colours as well... As for the box you can only get one if you bought a 2007 Hyundai Accent SR. I dont have any of the table saws etc I might either take it to my wife's uncles place to cut it or might take the pics to a shop and let them build me something similar.

Would like to see one live so I can measure it. I can approximate from the pictures but a real one would always be better...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts