Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey forum friends, I'm looking to buy a spare G4ED in order to build it out of the car and prepare it for boost.. Does anyone know of any "Go to" parts for engine internals?.. Ex. Pistons, rings, cams, etc. Would also like to know if anyone knows if the 1.6l 6 speed trans out of a later model accent or Veloster will mate easily with the earlier G4ED "Alpha".. I have a passion for the car and I'm constantly improving it's features and upgrading.. Here's the "So far" list..

The engine in the car now has a cold air intake(Air filter located moved to the bottom grill ducting) /w AEM Cone Filter and prefilter, 2.5" custom SS dual exhaust with one high flow cat and vibrant performance resonator(I used Dana's headers at the front, E3 plugs, DP boosted coil packs, stage 2 spec clutch, coolant bypass, beefed up belts etc.. Exterior mods are: 18" Konig Afterburners on 215/40/r18 Achilles Atr Sport( With tire lettering 😊), DNA lowering springs, 5% Limo Tint with Hyundai windshield banner, customized aftermarket headlights, changed all lights over to led and added resistor's to the circuits, 3m CF1080 wrapped emblems, vivvint* hexagon smoke tint protectant film for lights, Type S LED Smart Exterior Lights in the grill/ under car, led bar on front bumper lip, etc.. I've done some work on the interior also such as stereo, lighting, etc..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts