Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm new to the forum but have been an Azera owner since Dec. 2006 (2007 Azera Limited). I would like to purchase a new 2014 Genesis sedan but I'm concerned about the quality. I have been very happy with the Azera from a mechanical stand point, however a high percentage of the plastic interior and exterior parts have needed replacement due to cracking (dash, rear window shade, exterior trim, interior door trim, etc). Now the paint is deteriorating on the roof and rear view mirrors.
Has Hyundai improved upon the paint and plastic parts or can I expect the same problem if I buy a new Genesis?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Perhaps wait until the 2015 is available - Spring 2014?? - entirely new body and AWD will be offered. Regarding the Azera, the new generation (2012 and later) is vastly improved over the first generation and I would expect the same from the upcoming Genesis.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Perhaps wait until the 2015 is available - Spring 2014?? - entirely new body and AWD will be offered. Regarding the Azera, the new generation (2012 and later) is vastly improved over the first generation and I would expect the same from the upcoming Genesis.
Agree completely !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts