Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a puncture today, doing about 70, don't know what it was but left a huge hole in the tyre. The car just carried on in a straight line though, had to use the get you home wheel for the first time, cost me £45 for a new tyre though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (rodderstrotter @ Apr 20 2010, 10:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315057
What brand tyre & where from?
A budget brand by the name of Triangle from a local independant company that gives fantastic service

forgot to mention it's got 185 x 60 x 15's as my car is a comfort

·
Registered
66 Posts
QUOTE (bizzay1 @ Apr 21 2010, 05:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315331
A budget brand by the name of Triangle from a local independant company that gives fantastic service
forgot to mention it's got 185 x 60 x 15's as my car is a comfort

I would recommend a website called www.tyre-shopper.co.uk ---------- my brother just saved £34 on 2 tyres ---------- you order your tyre or tyres on line----choose which national tyre service centre you want to fit them------print off your order,arrange a day am or pm ----- then go to your National Tyres Service Centre where they will fit them for you.
He was comparing what he had paid with the people who were paying the full price when he had his tyres fitted and they were not happy,they said they would use this site in future.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (silverlining @ Apr 21 2010, 07:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315363
I would recommend a website called www.tyre-shopper.co.uk ---------- my brother just saved £34 on 2 tyres ---------- you order your tyre or tyres on line----choose which national tyre service centre you want to fit them------print off your order,arrange a day am or pm ----- then go to your National Tyres Service Centre where they will fit them for you.
He was comparing what he had paid with the people who were paying the full price when he had his tyres fitted and they were not happy,they said they would use this site in future.
I would normally have done something similar but needed one asap, I use my car to earn a living and tbh everytime I pulled away with the make do wheel on that side would always spin - must have been due to less contact with the ground, so went to the place I knew gave good service

PS - Just had a look on that web site and the budget tyre they have (cheapest) was £43 so would only have saved a couple of quid anyways

1 - 5 of 5 Posts