Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever tried to remove the side skirts? i know its probably not a BIG deal but i still want some instructions to remove it before i knock my self out...
the reason why i want to remove is cuz.... i got these!! and i want to take the skirts off and work on it instead of working under my car...

what it looks like with it installed

and NO! these dont go on while i drive, it only comes on when i press the unlock button/open my door and goes off when the door shuts or press lock

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep got it from eliteautostyle.com its email+paypal business, except the vendor is located in vancouver where i live, so i didnt have to go through all the paypal hassle, just bought it privatly straight off him. it was $100 with brackets, wires everything included, im hoping this will turn out good

·
Banned
74 Posts
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Oct 2 2010, 02:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360387
has anyone ever tried to remove the side skirts? i know its probably not a BIG deal but i still want some instructions to remove it before i knock my self out...
the reason why i want to remove is cuz.... i got these!! and i want to take the skirts off and work on it instead of working under my car...

and NO! these dont go on while i drive, it only comes on when i press the unlock button/open my door and goes off when the door shuts or press lock
GOOD LUCK! Since thats all you deal with! :liebe011:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Oct 3 2010, 10:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360621
thanks for wishing me luck, but did u REALLY have to quote the original post?
Well, you DID show her how to quote now didn't you? Next you will have to teach her how to PROPERLY quote! :wink2:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,858 Posts
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Oct 2 2010, 11:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360387

Neat idea but you should have gotten the LEDS cheaper.

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys, got it installed last night, hooked it up to my dome lights, so far i am pleased with them.. the color is pure white but for some reason it looks kinda blue in the video clip.. (you can see the pure whiteness in the end when i shut my garage door lights off). and my dog decided to randomly bark in the end for no reason and wreck my video.. hope you guys like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PzmZ8_1X70

1 - 20 of 24 Posts