Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new 2010 Tucson Limited with Nav and loving it. I have read on the forum that a few people were wondering if the nav unit speaks the street names. I'm in Canada and my nav definately speaks the streets names. I was not expecting this and was pleasantly surprised. So far I love everything about this vehicle. I posted a few pics. (although not the greatest)

Attachments

·
1,914 Posts
Very nice! I have been wondering what side steps/ running boards would look like on the Tucson and they look great on yours. I wonder if hyundai is planning to make OEM ones.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (HyundaiLvr87 @ May 30 2010, 02:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=327887
Very nice! I have been wondering what side steps/ running boards would look like on the Tucson and they look great on yours. I wonder if hyundai is planning to make OEM ones.
I purchased the side steps from the dealer. On the hyundai Canada site they show running boards and side steps as options.

·
1,914 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. I just checked their site, unfortunetly there are not photos. I like to make my cars unique and I add a lot of acessories and I think running boards would look great. I just have to see the design and hopefully the US gets them. Usually canada gets more accessories than us for the hyundai's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts