Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I've been lurking around for about a year and a half. Started with doing a lot of reading in the Genesis forum when I purchased my son a salvage title 2010 Genesis sedan 3.8L. I teased him it was an old man's car but a great value. Unfortunately it wasn't with us long before being totaled again. Fortunately only the car was hurt. We both loved the car and decided we wanted another one. While looking for the right deal I read EQUUStrain's thread "Any high mileage equus's here?" You guessed it, we replaced the Genesis with a high mileage 2011 Equus Signature. Liked it so much bought two more 2011 Equus. One Ultimate and one Signature. Sounds great until I add that all three are currently broken down and one will never be coming back as I purchased it as a parts donor car. On the positive side, my son and I have had a great time discussing what to purchase and why, as well as time spent working on them together. His Equus has been a big hit at college with his friends and in the car club he joined. I'm really looking forward to conversing with other members on this site regarding similar cars and spending more time with my son repairing what we have when he gets home from college for summer break. Hopefully we can give back to the forums with knowledge gained during the repair process. May you all have a blessed day and I hope to talk again soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts