Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work up to find 2 packages on my front porch, 1 for my E and 1 for my Prius :D.

My H7 bulbs and wiring came in so I could finish the install of my projectors. These are BEYOND awesome and look great, they look 1000x better in person and I'll grab some shots tonight when it's dark since these are from 8:30 this morning.

I also put in some Sylvania Silverstar 1156AST turn signal bulbs that have the reflective blue coating on them. It looks a lot cleaner!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the shots now that it's dark out.

Sorry for the quality, the batteries for my SLR ran out of juice so I had to use the Wife's point and shoot...

·
Registered
40 Posts
They look great. Was wondering why the turn signals aren't lit up while the headlights are on? Can't wait to see the halos when they are wired up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice, gamer!

Looking real good. Can you put a BEFORE and AFTER of the front headlight setup to truly highlight the amazing change these projectors have on the car? Loving your setup cos it's exactly like mine...:00000732:

Would suggest the wrap around LED fogs cos in combination with the projectors truly transforms the front fascia to a new level. Your E would look like a luxury car with these LEDs as many of my friends tell me...

Here is the link to mine. Only cost $59.99 and free shipping. It is OE on the Avante in Korea. Can't beat the price and the quality.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121171455661?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Looks good! I like that it's clean and uncluttered.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
:thumbsup:

VERY sharp! B)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking real good. Can you put a BEFORE and AFTER of the front headlight setup to truly highlight the amazing change these projectors have on the car? Loving your setup cos it's exactly like mine...:00000732:

Would suggest the wrap around LED fogs cos in combination with the projectors truly transforms the front fascia to a new level. Your E would look like a luxury car with these LEDs as many of my friends tell me...

Here is the link to mine. Only cost $59.99 and free shipping. It is OE on the Avante in Korea. Can't beat the price and the quality.

LED DRL Day Time Running Fog Light Lamp Black Cover for 11 13 Hyundai Elantra | eBay
I actually posted before and after pictures in this thread:

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/231-md-2011-elantra/218033-arctik-gets-facelift.html

The projectors came with some LED lights, I was thinking of putting on some LED DRLs but I just want to leave the front simple and clean as it is.

·
22,793 Posts
I was thinking of putting on some LED DRLs but I just want to leave the front simple and clean as it is.
Oh, come on! Where's your sense of adventure, Mr. Mod? :laughing: I have actually become infatuated with the look of LED DRL's on the various vehicles I see on the road. Some look fantastic, others need to go back to the OEM's design boards for rework.

But done nicely and in good taste (not gaudy) they really enhance the overall frontal appearance of the vehicle, IMO. The trick is to get it done so that it accentuates the look of the front, rather than deter from those smooth lines. That's where the fine line lies. The mod's job is to "find that line without crossing over it." Not always as simple as it appears. But even then, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts