Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just bought a 2011 Sonata Sport with the Nav Package. After two days of driving my new beauty, I heard a loud popping noise that caused all sound to be lost. So after one full week at the dealer service center, I was told I could pick it up. They had replaced a defective part. Now I am receiving a Program Memory Error when doing anything with Bluetooth turned on (i.e Streaming Audion or trying to make a call, anything). The result leaves the unit frozen for 2-4 minutes followed by an automatic shutdown and reboot. Please see the attached picture of the error.

Any help would be appreciated. [attachment=19813:image_1.pdf]

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
Take it back to the dealer.

It does not look like they fixed it so good.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
675 Posts
When I bought my car after a couple of days there was an XMdata application error. They had to change the whole NAV unit. This is probably what they will do with yours. I know it sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I would begin the familiarization process with the Lemmon laws of your state.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the exact same problem. I took it back to the dealer and could duplicate the problem which happened when I would use bluetooth with my T-mobile G1. They ran some kind of diagnostic and said that it was my phone. So I decided to delete some of my contacts (down to 100 or so contacts) and everything worked fine. Recently got a new phone (My Touch Slide / T-mobile) and things still works great....even with all 240 contacts accessible from the car unit. I'll add......My XM radio subscription is not active....maybe that has something to do with the sudden 'fix'.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I believe Hyundai is aware of this problem and supposedly the dealers have received the upgrade disks which they put in your radio to fix this problem. Read the attached PDF file

[attachment=20152:10_BE_007.pdf]

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts