Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peeps.
Anyone received this email from a Hyundai dealership ?
" As part of Hyundai's policy for improved quality and reliability we have identified that your Hyundai **17 *** requires a product enhancement inspection.

Please contact us to make an appointment to enable your vehicle to be inspected. Any work carried out on your vehicle relating to this product enhancement will be free of charge. "

Excuse my scepticism ...is this a recall in disguise ?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Obviously something that is not safety related, but could be something like a paint issue. Actually it's quite good to see especially when they did so well in the JD power survey. Ironically it's the German cars and the upper end once British brands that owners moan about most.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Oldbazza70. I am expecting other dealerships to contact me with the same invitation just as three others did for my first service !
Weird, it's not as if i10's are thin on the ground in London. Then again maybe it is because I am not used to good after sales service.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks for the reply Oldbazza70. I am expecting other dealerships to contact me with the same invitation just as three others did for my first service !
Weird, it's not as if i10's are thin on the ground in London. Then again maybe it is because I am not used to good after sales service.
Let us know the outcome will you please?
S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts